- It is an On-Demand ‘Pay-Per-Use’ HPC infrastructure placed at any specific location and the authorized user can access it remotely from anywhere at any time.
Key-Point of Cloud HPC and 'SyncHPC'
Expenditure of On-Premise HPC and Cloud HPC
- On-demand HPC can be either SaaS (Software-as-a-service) or PaaS (Platfoam-as-a-Service). While SaaS can be used to run HPC applications on cloud, some of the key aspects are missing in SaaS. E.g. SaaS provides limited customization and ownership.
HPC-cloud platform (PaaS) is used to build a customized HPC service from cloud. Hence, you can easlity get HPC from cloud along with customizations and ownership.
- 'SyncHPC' helps user to deploy, manage, and utilize their ‘Private as well as Public Cloud HPC Cluster’ very effectively from anywhere at any time under highly secured connections. With the help of SyncHPC, user can submit their big computing jobs or projects with an ability to scale-up and scale-down the CPU and GPU Power.
- With regards to moving secret and touchy information by means of the web, high-security prerequisites are basic. Our powerful and adaptable security engineering is trusted by organizations around the globe.
At the point when information is moved to or from the 'SyncHPC' stage, it is secured with highest IT security grade encryption innovation.
a) Security Grade: AICPA SSAE-18 SOC-2 and TUV NORD ISO/IES 27001:2013
b) Encryption of data at transit as well as data at rest
c) Total Cost of Ownership
- Yes, 'SyncHPC' provides cloud-based workstations and remote visualization. The cloud-based workstations provide best-in-class CPUs and NVIDIA GPUs.